I've used one of my new Stamping Bella images called Amanda is Awesome, and used the sentiment that comes with her. Apart from the skin and hair colours, I've managed to only use the required colours.
I've used my Copics which I've not used in a while, and even created a gradient frame background blending the two colours together from dark to light on plain white card before layering the image panel on top. It didn't work out too bad!
- Image & Sentiment - Stamping Bella Tiny Townies Amanda is Awesome
- Colouring - Alcohol Markers
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Cheery Lynn Designs LG Square Stitched Die
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- That's Crafty - Girls will be Girls
- Bunny Zoe - Tweens & Teens
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Ombre