Saturday 24 October 2015

Monsters

I've made some little treat holders for Halloween and I've decorated this trio with some mini monsters!  The papers are actually a Christmas pad, but they felt appropriately spooky so I hope no-one will notice any stray snowflakes!  I've made quite a few of these boxes (gave myself a blister on my finger cutting them all out with my craft knife) so I may share some more between now and the end of the month, once I decide how to decorate them all as I didn't fancy them all the same.






Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



11 comments:

thecraftycavalier said...

FABULOUS!!!!! Love them. I just got one of those We R Memory Keepers score and punch boards and I've been making cracker and bags and now I'm going to make some Halloween crackers - awesome idea. Oooh, I'm giddy. Beautiful colouring. Mwah. Jayne xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous make's
Dianne x :)

Dorte said...

So cute, well worth a blister or two, Annette.
hugs Dorte

Squirrel x said...

Monsters for monsters!! These are brilliant hun and your patience knows no bounds. So, where's my Twix then? Xx

Sue said...

A fabulous idea Annette,love them all x

Carol S. said...

These are so adorable and love the cute image. You must be a bit crackers, cutting until you get a blister!!LOL!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

Christine L said...

How lucky are the kids near you that come Trick or Treating!! Hmmm, how long would it take for me to get to your neck of the woods so I could knock?? LOL! LOVE these!

Hugs
Christine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Annette, that is too cute! I love that cute image and the fun treat box design. Fab idea for Halloween. Love it. Hugs, Wends x (Look forward to seeing the rest of the batch x)

Kat W said...

Those are some super treat boxes...even without anything inside them! The papers look great teamed with the fab purple ribbon and those cute monsters :-)

Big hugs, Kat xx

Mandy said...

Fabulous crackers Annette! The images are super cute and you've coloured them beautifully.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx

Sandra said...

These are so cute! Love the adorable monster! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra