Saturday 17 October 2015

Too Cute To Spook

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween; I don't like spiders, bats, zombies, ghosts or rabid dogs (yes, we had a young witch visit us one year with her 'rabid dog').

I was a little stunned (and honoured) to be asked by someone if I would make a Halloween card or two so I created this little cutie and a couple of others which I'll share over the next few days.

They were more cute than scary, so were fun to make and seemed to be well received.



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Mimi Pumpkins from Stampfairy (shop now closed)
  • Typed Sentiment
  • Colouring - Alcohol Markers
  • Graphic 45 Papers
  • Momento Stamp Pad Ink
  • Magnolia Doohickey Lovely Fence Die
  • Corner cobweb die
  • Flat Backed Pearls
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



8 comments:

Sarah said...

Fangtastic !! I am going to have a Stampfairy day tomorrow!! xx

Carol S. said...

Definately too cute to spook!! Love the scene created and colouring of course! Hugs, Carol S.xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Ooh I am with you, not much of a one for Halloween! But this cutie is just lovely & not scary at all xx

Christine L said...

Wow - fabulous colouring on this one hon...... those pumpkins appear perfectly round - difficult to achieve with shading! Love this Halloween card - though like you, am not too keen on the occasion!

Hugs
Christine x

Squirrel x said...

She is definitely too cute to be a scary witch! Adorable, and so beautifully done! Xx

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card! Such a sweet image! Fabulous coloring too!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa

Kat W said...

I never really make Halloween cards but I am definitely a fan of the cuter images...don't want anything too spooky! Your card is fab; a lovely cute image, perfect Halloween colours and just a hint of spooky with the web...glad you left off the spider - eeeek!

Big hugs, Kat xx

Sue said...

Annette, this is beautiful - I have never seen this sweet image before and I love it! I think your glorious colouring and wonderful card design are truly inspirational and I adore that webby die cut.
Sue...xxx