Thursday 1 October 2015

Double trouble

The new challenge at In The Pink is 1, 2, 3 and I decided to use some of my neglected Purple Onion stamps to create a little scene.  I used 3 stamps: Joey (Raccoon with Cupcake), Chloe (Bunny with Flower) and added a background of blooms.  I love these little critters and they're lovely to make into a scene as they're great to mix 'n' match.

My 1, 2, 3 is 1 paper/ribbon, 2 dies/flower arrays and 3 stamps/pearls.  And apart from the fur, I've also used only 3 colours; pink, green and blue.



I've also made another version in a more CAS layout, but still really cute.  Instead of the daisies, this one uses a gorgeous background of pompom blooms.  This one has a bit less pink, but could also qualify for the challenge with 1 designer paper, 2 characters or shapes (square & circle) and 3 words/pearls/stamps.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



14 comments:

Sarah said...

They are such pretty cards Annette, love the little scenes you have created xx

Jane said...

This is adorable Annette xx

Christine L said...

Both cards are wonderful Annette... I do love these little Purple Onion critters... and particularly love the pom-pom flowers! I can feel a spend coming on...

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Two gorgeous cards Annette..love the sweet images and coloured beautifully..

luv CHRISSYxx

Carol S. said...

They are so adorable and love the different designs. Expert colouring as always. Hugs, Carol S.xx

suzanne2 said...

Two beautiful cards Net, I love the way you created the scene and your colouring is excellent as always!
Suzanne X

Carole Pollard said...

Brilliant just adorable love and hugs Carole x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute! I love these adorable critters!

Deborah said...

Two cute and beautiful cards. Love the little scenes you've created.
Deborah A

Squirrel x said...

Both gorgeous, no way I could choose between them - delightful Onions, layouts and colour choices. Superb! Hugs xx

Kat W said...

When it comes to colouring scenes you really know your onions.....lol....just me laughing at myself?!
The way you combined all those images and your beautiful soft colouring is just fabulous :-)
Great designs too, those papers are so pretty.

Big hugs Kat xx

Sue said...

Annette, this is a really clever and beautiful card. I love the fact that you created your own 'picture' with different stamps. Your colouring is gorgeous and the card design you have created looks wonderful. This is a really perfect card an I love it.
Sue...xxx

Larissa said...

Wow Annette these are both so lovely! Love your coloring and the scene you created!

-xxx-

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Annette! The images are adorable and so beautifully coloured.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx