Wednesday 5 December 2018

Beary Good Birthday

I really love these polar bears and have bravely attempted them with some no-lines stamping.  I really struggle with this technique but was actually really pleased with how this card turned out.  I will admit that it ended up being one of those 'warm glow' cards :0)





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bear: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
  • Fish: Crushed Olive, Cracked Pistachio
  • Scarf: Cracked Pistachio, Pine Needles, Bundles Sage
  • Bucket: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



4 comments:

Gem said...

That is a wonderful card and I'd say you do the no lines stamping technique perfectly. Sadly I can't manage it or colour blending to make my stamps look as fantastic as yours. Keep up the wonderful work and great blog

Sarah said...

Perfect no-lines painting Annette. Love this bear xx

Maura said...

Beautifully painted with the shadowing and colors, lovely card, Annette! Thanks for joining us in this week's challenge at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Maura

Fikreta said...

amazing card!
hugs