Tuesday 4 December 2018

Puppy o'clock

I've not made one of these clocks for a little while so thought I'd have a play with the puppies again.  I just want to scoop them up and snuggle them!




Here's a close up of the cuties!




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Fur: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Gathered Twigs, Tattered Rose
  • Grass: Twisted Citron, Mowed Lawn, Peeled Paint, Forest Moss
  • Sky: Tumbled Glass, Broken China
Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Fikreta said...

oh wow!
its amazing!
now made one with cats for me :D
hugs

ankitag612 said...

This is cute on another level! I love how you colored the pups and your ink blending is gorgeous. The butterfly and flowers as embellishments are a beautiful addition. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Merry Christmas. xx Ankita