Monday 24 December 2018

Christmas Cheer

For my final Christmas card of 2018, I've been playing with a Purple Onion image and some inky skies making a card for a special friend.  I'm hoping that she's opened it by now, so I'm able to share it as my 'Christmas Eve' card and use it to wish you all a very Merry Christmas.




Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Bunny: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Sky: Stormy Sky, Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood
  • Purples: Milled Lavender, Wilted Violet
  • Snow: Pumice Stone

Card Recipe:

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



7 comments:

Irene said...

Adorable!
Merry Christmas XxIrene

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Gorgeous. Merry Christmas x

martina's kaartjes said...

what a lovely card ! great coloring
chrismasgreetings,
martina
x

Fikreta said...

your card is stunning!
Happy holidays ! 🎄

Craftyfield said...

How cute!!! Thanks for joining us at Country View Challenges this month and Happy New Year!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

You've had such a stunning line up of Christmas cards Annette. This is a darling one to finish on. I hope you've had a wonderful Christmas and wishing you a brilliant New Year filled with lots of crafty adventures. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Monika Gulyas said...

Oh, I love this Stacey Yacula image!!! So cute!!! And you coloured it wonderfully!!! Thank you for joining the December challenge of the Country View Challenges!