Sunday 2 December 2018

Happy Mail

I've made a little birthday tag to match a custom made envelope for a birthday card.  I can't show you the birthday card just yet, so I'm just showing you its accompaniments!

The tag is layered using papers from the same set as the envelope.  I've trimmed some white card (using the tag die diagonally) to create a bit more interest.



Here's how I used the die to trim the white card, and then also the top coloured paper for my tag.  I then stamped the Birthday sentiment several times using Tumbled Glass Distress Ink to match the colour scheme.  

(please ignore the state of my 'well used' cutting mat!)




Project Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



3 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

Annette fabulous make this has been added to the dt call was this your intension if not and was for challenge you need to either remove this or add error in the dt call comments and re enter in challenge. Good luck

Laura Dovalo said...

Such a sweet little tag and I love that it matches the envelope! Thanks for playing along with our "Happy mail" challenge here at Create a Smile. ^_^

Fikreta said...

very sweet!