Wednesday 19 December 2018

Warm & Fuzzy Winter Wishes

I really liked the card I made a few weeks ago using my Warm and Feathered Hugs stamps so I've made another similar one but using one of the other owls from the set.  This one looks like he's carol singing!  I think this is one of my favourites from this year and what I call a 'warm glow' card!





Water-coloured on Langton Watercolour paper with Ranger Distress Ink Reinkers:
  • Owl: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Vintage Photo
  • Hat: Seedless Preserves, Dusty Concord, Scattered Straw, Rusty Hinge
  • Snow: Weathered Wood
  • Ground: Pumice Stone, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
  • Sky: Scattered Straw, Pickled Raspberry, Wilted Violet, Dusty Concord
  • White gel pen

Card Recipe:


From Dies To Die For:
I've been inspired by:
  • Simon's Monday Challenge - Stitching (using stitched dies)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



2 comments:

Carol S. said...

A gorgeous sky for this cute Owl. A fab card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!
love backround you made
Happy holidays ! 🎄