Today's girlie takes center stage on a clean and postcard style layout which I used to decorate a parcel box for a special young lady.
I watercoloured Tilda in DI reinkers but for some reason I seem to have chosen colours from the wrong season as she looks a bit Christmassy in red and green rather than Easter, despite the bunny!
Hmmm, I am not sure you get many Easter bunnies at Christmas!
I painted the recipient's name to match the colour of her dress and stamped a postage stamp image in the corner.
I hope you like her.
Here is a little close up of the leading lady:
- Image - Magnolia Tilda with Hanging Rabbit
- Postcard stamp (I think it was from a magazine, sorry, not sure)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Ribbon scrap
- The Ribbon Girl - Not a Square
- Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes
- Crafty Ribbon - Easter with Ribbon
- LLC - Signs of Spring (Easter bunnies)