I've used a linen fabric in the hoop, and stitched my image paper to it.
The images are water-coloured in DI reinkers.
Although I didn't really want to part with them once I'd made them, I actually made them for my MIL (she loves turquoise), so I have reluctantly given them to her. :0(
- Image - PomPom and Daisy Chain from Lili of the Valley (retired)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Embroidery hoops
- Simon's Monday Challenge - In the Middle
- Deep Ocean Challenge - Things with Wings
- Inky Chicks - Stitching
- The Ribbon Girl - Ribbon or Lace