However, despite the silver hair, I'm actually quite pleased with the end result!
I'm a little bit in love with this image; after waiting months to pluck up the courage to attempt her (I found those flowers a bit daunting for some reason), it's now the fourth time I've coloured her up. But this is the first one that's made it onto a card so far.
My girlie is watercoloured in DI reinkers and I smothered the flowers in Wink of Stella for some sparkle, with a touch of glossy accents on her lips and black glaze pen on her eyes.
I added some gold pearls, gold organza ribbon, and a little array of golden roses. I created the personalised circle sentiment and cut it out with a stitched circle die before layering it onto orange card. The image was layered onto the same orange card-stock which I trimmed with a knife to create a matt around my die cut image panel. Steady hand required!
I hope you like her. :0)
OK, if you noticed the mistake then well done.
Unfortunately I didn't realise the spelling mistake on the custom sentiment until after I'd edited the photos and drafted this post.
The amended version is below....
- Image - Stamping Bella Fiona Loves Flowers
- One of my own Sentiments
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- First Edition Animal Antics paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- MFT Die-namics Stitched Circle Stax
- Go Kreate Labels nested die
- Gold Organza Ribbon
- Flat Backed Pearls
- Glossy Accents
- Wink of Stella glitter
- Crafty Ribbons - Anything Goes
- Crafty Cardmakers - Spring has Sprung
- Deep Ocean Challenges - Spring
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Happy Birthday
- Bunny Zoe - Spring Colours
- Stamp & Create - Is It Spring Yet?