Unfortunately, according to the hubster, they're still cute, so they don't qualify as masculine. But this is about as masculine as I get, so I'm sticking to it.
This project is to support the embossing challenge at As You Like It Challenge. I admit that I have done wet embossing, and actually really like the effect, but it's just so messy and extremely prone to fluffing it up with straying embossing powder. Plus I love the appearance of the dry embossing, so that's what I've chosen.
However, you can't see much of the embossing because it's tucked under the image and sentiment! I did ink up the raised parts with blue ink to make them stand out more, but when they're covered up with another panel, no amount of inking will make them show up!
The image has been painted with DI reinkers, and I was really pleased with the finished result.
For a guy's card, I love it!
- Image - Mr Fixit from Lili of the Valley (retired)
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley Shabby Shack paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Stitched Square Die
- Embossing folder border
- Simon Says Stamp Star Parade Die
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch
- Totally Tilda & Friends - Tea/Coffee
- Creatalicious - Embossing
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - CAS