Rather than for a human, this card was made specifically to send to a beautiful silver grey tabby kitty who has found a lovely new home after being adopted from the Blue Cross. The image on the front is 'Saucer of Milk' and I've coloured the little kitty in silver grey to resemble the furry recipient!
I dug out my paws border die and was inspired by a layout that I'd seen on one of the lovely Christine's cards. I was lucky enough to meet her when I went to Harrogate at Easter, and although she has sworn me to secrecy following my privileged tour of her craft-room, I can assure you that her cards are even more gorgeous in the flesh than they are in photographs. (and I'm definitely not allowed to tell you how awesome her craft room is!) ;0)
Anyway, here's my card...
ps Squirrel, I know I should have coloured the girlie's hair in black, but you and I both know that I can't colour black hair, so I'll be sending you some brunette hair dye in my next parcel.
- Image - A Saucer of Milk from LOTV
- Sentiment - Wild Rose Studio Everyday Sentiments
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Cottage Cutz Paw Edger die
- Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder
- Simon's Monday Challenge - A is for Aperture
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- In The Pink - Celebrate
- Stamping Sensations - Pretty in Pink