I've used an image I've had for a while but I don't think I've inked it until now. It's called Isabelle Loves her Ice Cream from Stamping Bella and I've watercoloured it with DI reinkers.
The image was really large so there was not much room for embellies. I wrapped some twine around the image panel, inked around the edge, popped on a tag sentiment with a purple gem brad and that's about it!
- Image - Isabelle Loves Her Ice Cream from Stamping Bella
- Lili of the Valley Sentiment Tag
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Lili of the Valley paper pad: Solids Promises
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Ribbon Girl Button Twine
- Papermania Gem Brad