Wednesday 5 December 2012

Bella with Wand & Pre-Christmas Sale at The Stamp Basket

We're half way through our fortnight dedicated to the letter 'X' at the ABC Christmas Challenge so I've made a mid-way card.  I've created my "X" with some crossed over twine and used a cute little image called Bella with Wand from The Stamp Basket.

See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Great Christmas Offers at The Stamp Basket

With just three weeks to Christmas, there's no better way to help make your Christmas preparations that little bit easier than some fab Christmas offers which are available over at The Stamp Basket online store!

Right up until Friday 21st December, new items will be added daily to the Christmas offers section…so if you’re looking for a little stocking filler for a crafting friend or just need a little ‘pick me up’ to help you get through all the preparations, then do stop by and check out the website to see the latest Christmas offers!

As well as extending the weekend special offer on Bildmalarna and Stampavie stamps, there's a chance to stock up on quality designer paper pads:

** 20% off 6” x 6” Prima paper pads

** 20% off 6” x 6” My Mind’s Eye paper pads

** 20% off A4 and 6” x 6” Papermania paper pads

Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the  ABC Christmas challenge blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous image and details.xxx

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful card Annette, love the image, that is so adorable..gorgeous colouring.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Zw@@n said...

Super cute card, Annette. Pretty colours and such a sweet image. Love, Wilma

Mojca said...

Waw the image is so cute and lovw all that glitter. hugs! Mojca

Lisa Minckler said...

I tried clicking my heels, took a nap to see if the elves would show up, but now I think I need to borrow this precious elephants magic wand to get ready for this holiday!
Elephants on cards just melt my heart. So odd, but look at him...TOO CUTE! Wonderful card my friend. :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Annette beautiful colours so pretty! and LOVE the image too! fab card for our Challenge hunny and Great to see you joined Totally Gorjuss this week too, hugs Samantha :0)

Clarissa Schupp said...

I visit your blog the first time today, what a shame... You make soooo great projects, OMG! Love your coloring and the pretty details on this.
Have a nice second advent and thanks a lot for your lovely comment.
xoxo Clarissa

Andrea said...

Your card is lovely, thank you for joining us for the Ribbon Girl Christmas Card challenge

Larissa said...

oh this is such a sweet image and your colouring is amazing on it. Really like this card.

-xxxx-