Tuesday 18 December 2012

Take-out box

There's a Christmas themed challenge at Top Tip Tuesday for the next 3 weeks so I've made a cute little gift box using holly papers.  Although they're not poinsettias, I thought the flowers were festive as they are in traditional Christmas colours. I've also added a little tag tied on with green bakers twine, and popped a little bit of twine around two of the panels for some added interest and texture.  It's quite a small gift box, so I'm not really sure what I'm going to pop inside it now that I've made it.



Project Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

10 comments:

Mojca said...

Waw this is gorgeous Annette. Love the pretty papers and the flowers. Hugs1 Mojca

NGCARDS said...

A great creation hun! Also thank you for your comment on my teams work with your digi's :) xxx

Maggie said...

Gorgeous box very festive!

Candy C said...

Your take out box is darling...a very cute and very Christmas-y design! Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Elise said...

Wow wow wow Annette! This is GORGEOUS! What a FABULOUS treat box! I love it!!!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Words and Pictures said...

What a fantastic template, and I love what you've done with it! Great inspiration, thank you.
Alison x

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous, love the pretty papers & flowers.
Thanks for joining us at Joanna Sheen Challenge.
Wendy xx

Tracey said...

Annette this is so beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration and for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show!

Larissa said...

Such a sweet box! Love the design and the cute paper.

-xxxxxx-

Anonymous said...

Annette this is brilliant! love the paper and colours too! hugs me xx