Saturday 15 December 2012

You Like My Star

Today's card uses a sweet image from The Stamp Basket called You Like My Star.  I've moved away from the traditional Christmas colours and back onto the contemporary colours for a while (it seems to go in phases!).

I've used some pretty new dies too.  This flourish is lovely, but the new star festoon banner is gorgeous, and I've coloured the edges of the stars a little bit so it gives them some definition.  A few pearls, a ribbon & pearl brad and a few flowers, and voilà !!!




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.



I've been inspired by:
 Happy crafting.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

This is such an adorable and beautiful christmas card! Love the details! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good luck! Hugs and sunshine!

Donna said...

Fantastic Christmas card and such a fab festive design Annette, love the cute image too! Thank you for joining in the fun with us at Cupcake this week :) Donna ♥ x

Lisa Minckler said...

Beautiful card Annette. The new dies are so tiny and dainty and look terrific! Really love the font on your sentiment too! :)
hugs,
Lisa xx

Mojca said...

Waw Annette this is just so adorable. Love the pretty dies too. hugs! Mojca

Wishcraft said...

I love this star banner, it's on the wishlist! Sweet image and gorgeous colours too, lovely card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Anne-Marie said...

Love the new colours.....looks really fresh but still has the "Christmassy" feel....but could you not keep showin' the new gorgeous dies, please...my 17 grandkiddles may have to share one pressie....haaa!

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card! The star die is really aodrable.

Hugs,
Larissa

Teresa - My Crafty Heart said...

Hi Annette, this is a beautiful card, I love more non-traditional Christmas card colours and your colours are just perfect, Love your colouring of this sweet image too, Hugs, Teresa x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous love the added glossy accents really lifts the card and love the die cuts too! hugs me xx

Krafty Kows said...

Wonderful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Teresa said...

Absolutely beautiful card, Thanks for playing along at the Joanna Sheen With love at Christmas challenge and A Merry Christmas to you. Hugs Teresa xx