Saturday 8 December 2012

Maya and Kitty Sledging

I've got some gorgeous new cutie-pies to share with you today from the The Stamp Basket.  This is one of the new Whiff of Joy images called Maya and Kitty Sledging.  I've got a couple of these to show you over the next couple of weeks, (but I would secretly urge you to pop back here tomorrow as I think it's my favourite of the lot - so far at least!).

Anyhoo, this is just a quick post as I'm running late today.  I usually get my posts written the night before, but I didn't manage last night.  I was trying to write out all my overseas cards as I think I should probably have posted them already by now, so I wanted to get them posted today.  I hope I'm not too late!

Hope you like my card. Have a fab Saturday and I'll see you all tomorrow for some more Whiff of Joy cuteness.




See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


All items are from The Stamp Basket as follows:

Pop over to The Stamp Basket to see the lovely array of products on offer.  There are loads of deals on at the moment while out old stock is cleared out to make way for these gorgeous new items, so grab a bargain while the promotions are running.



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card...lovely image and colours.xxx

Lisa said...

Awww, this is just the cutest ever Annette! Gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

marion said...

You used one of my favourite stamps, your card is so lovely and such lovely colouring! Thanks for joining us at WOJ, I hope you will join us again in our next challenge, hugs, Marion

Mojca said...

Oh I love this cute image and you colored it beautifully. Love the shape of the card too. hugs! Mojca

Ribbon Girl said...

Lovelhy image Annette and a very pretty card - thanks for joining in with the Ribbon Girl challenge, Mary G x

Wendy Fraser said...

How adorable, fab image and I love the bow. Thanks for joining us at I love Promarkers xx

Anonymous said...

Goodness super cute! love these shape cards you use from CWC.. I have got a few now so tehehehe thanks for the inspiration! hugs me x

Lorraine said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

Thrifty Finn said...

Ooh, this is so pretty! Very clever use of liquid pearls too! Thanks for joining Craft Your Passion this week!

Sarah J Moerman said...

Beautiful card! Love the shape and deep red! Adorable image and fabulous coloring! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Larissa said...

Oh wow another cutie Maya card, so sweet. Love the design paper with thetext on it.

-xxxx-

Suzie McFloozy said...

Fab Christmas card - love the bunting and the super cute sentiment x
Thanks so much for sharing it with us at SFTW and good luck x
Merry Christmas x
((hugs)) Suzie xoxo