Wednesday 19 December 2012

Jake (again), I think I love this bear !!!

We're half way through the letter 'Y' at the ABC Christmas Challenge which is Your Favourite Die or Punch.  But as well as the dies, I've used a few more of my favourite things on this card too.

As last week, I've used my favourite bear, Jake, flowers, pretty papers (and they're pink this time too!!!) and of course (some of) my favourite dies.  This corner bow is one of my new favourites  and my lacey circle nesties are one of my oldest nesties and still a firm favourite.

Hope you like my card.  He's currently making his way to a friend who I think will look after him safely!





See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay



Card Recipe:
Please pop on over to the  ABC Christmas challenge blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

12 comments:

Doreen said...

Beautiful card....lovely image and colours.xxx

Christine L said...

Yep I agree... he's such a gorgeous little bear.. and you've put a fabulous card around him!!

Hugs
Christine x

Zw@@n said...

Yes I really like your card, it's great! And that bear is so cute.
xx Wilma

Dorte said...

Adorable card with sweet Jake, wonderful colours.
hugs Dorte

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annette, fabulous colouring, love the sky and Jakes colouring, the sparkle and gorgeous corner bow die..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Mojca said...

Oh so so pretty and sweet. I completely get you this teddy is super sweet. Hugs! Mojca

Céline said...

fab card Annette, as usual! love the papers and shaped!
thanks for playing with us at stamptacular sunday this week
hugs
céline

Elizabeth Hart said...

I love your bear too! So darn cute. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, sweet card
luv
Debby

Larissa said...

Such a sweet card. Love the gorgeous designpapers.

Hugs,
Larissa

annes paperfun said...

wow!Such a lovely card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at WOC this time - hope to see you back at our next challenge!
Hugs Anne Kristine

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Wow this is a gorgeous card Annette, I lover those papers and what a cute bear, that bow is gorgeous too
Thanks for taking part in our winter challenge over at Fashionista and good luck
Julie x
My blog
Pennys Challenges DT member
Fashionista DT member
Forever Friends DT member
Brown Sugar Challlenges DT member
OSAAT DT member