I used twine instead of ribbon and there's a distinct lack of embellishments. Not a pearl in sight! OK, so I did sneak in a little charm (to match the clover in the image) but c'mon, cut me a little slack!! I steered away from feminine satin ribbon and pearls, surely a little bit of metal is still masculine?
I've also used some blue papers from my gorgeous new Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics pad. I am really loving these papers, they're almost too good to use!
- Image and sentiment - Barry Good Luck from Stampfairy
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Maja Design Summer Basics paper pad
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Blue Twine
- Clover Metal Charm