I'll be honest and I was more than a bit nervous about colouring the large heart, and had to resist a strong urge to paper piece it. I tried to leave it quite pale, so used my DI reinkers to watercolour the image. Without wishing to blow my own trumpet, I think he turned out quite well.
And I really LOVE these gorgeous LOTV Always and Forever papers. (I may have possibly bought a spare pad of it to keep in reserve!)
To finish off, I've used one of my beloved pearl brads, a shimmery pink satin bow and some pretty pearls.
- Image - James Big Heart from Lili of the Valley
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Inks
- Cardworks Shaped Card base
- Magnolia Doohickey Border die
- 15mm and 6mm Pink Delight Satin Ribbons
- Hobby House 8mm Pearl Brad
- Cute Card Thursday - Pretty Papers
- Crafty Catz - Flowers
- Penny Black & More - Dies & Punches
- Stamp & Create - Birthdays
- Bunny Zoe - Bingo (Stitching, pearls, sentiment)