This card was intended to be a bit more masculine, but as usual I've added a bow and some pearls, so as usual, that didn't quite go according to plan!
I've used the Nordic papers and ribbon I had left over from Monday's kit project. There's plenty in that kit to make extra stuff, so it's great value.
- Image - Nellie Snellen Helping Santa
- Sentiment - Whimsy Christmas Sayings
- Colouring - a mix of Promarkers and Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- First Edition Nordic Christmas Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Memory Box Wrought Iron Fence
- Vintage Style Ribbon
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White