Anyway, I'm back to my favourite colour combo of pink and blue, and some of my favourite papers too from Magnolia. They're really pretty in the soft pinks, which have inspired me to try to keep the colouring soft with my DI water-colouring too.
I used contrasting baby blue accents in the pretty vintage blue ribbon, and some liquid pearls on the die cut.
- Image - Bella sitting on a pile of presents Wild Rose Studio
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Magnolia Papers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Memory Box - Fairytale Flower Border Die
- Vintage Ribbon
- Glossy Accents
- Liquid Pearls