So after a bit of pondering, I drafted out my design, printed out some text in fancy fonts, and die cut a trio of circles using a circle nestie.
I then spent ages carefully sticking 3D foam pads around each circle to create the pocket, avoiding any gaps that the pesky beads could slip through.
When I was done sticking, I sat back from concentrating hard on the teeny foam pads, and admired the neatness and lack of gaps.
That was the point where I noticed that in my keenness to get the pads on without any spaces, I'd left the biggest 'hole' of all, because I'd forgotten to add the acetate first.
So it was back to the drawing board to start again.
- Typed Sentiment
- Cardworks Card base
- Circle Nesting Die
- Seed beads