I've used my favourite 15mm satin, in a lovely rich plum purple colour. It is darker in the photo than it is in real life, and I can't seem to take a good photo of it's true colour. But trust me, it's gorgeous!
I've also been practising my blond colouring skills on my Fairy Wryn, and am really liking her blond locks.
I've kept the layout of the card simple with a felt strip cut into a banner, and some pearls along the bottom and side.
- Image - Wryn Fairy Sunny Day from Tiddly Inks
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Clouds - Dovecraft chalks
- Cardworks Card base
- Papermania Lucy Cromwell Papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Felt Strip
- Ribbon - Fantastic Ribbons
- Stamp & Create - Anything Goes
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Photo Inspiration (purple)
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch (turned anti-clockwise)