I love the stitched look around the panels which I think creates a bit of a vintage look and I rounded two of the corners around the image to soften it up a bit more.
I'm also getting into blonds at the moment, which makes a change from my usual brunettes. I used E51, E53 and E31, but created some darker strands with a bit of DI Old Paper, so it's a real bit of mix and match!
- Image - Saturated Canary Geekin' it
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Coffee in the Arbour Maja Design papers
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Purple cardstock
- Vintage Style Ribbon
- Memory Box Ariana Sprig die