I purposely chose colours that I liked to motivate me, and matched them with the gorgeous Snow Princess papers too, but I'm still not overly happy with the result.
I'm a bit lost as to what else to say about this one, so I'll keep my waffle short for a change.
More practice needed, methinks.
- Image - Penguin Pals from Lili of the Valley
- Colouring - Derwent Inktense Watercolour Pencils
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley Snow Princess Paper pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Wink of Stella
- Felt snowflake (Penrith Crafts - gift from the lovely Samantha)
- Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
- That's Craft - Stamping Ground
- Winter Wonderland - Anything Goes
- LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Anything Goes for Christmas