The image was quite large, and I kept lots of white space around it to ensure it remained the focus. The sentiment is a die cut from white card which I coloured to match the green I'd used in the image.
In keeping with the C&S style, I used simple candy striped papers which were the same colour as the flowers.
For a smidgeon of embellishment I stitched around the image panel to create a bit of interest.
And, erm, that's it.
- Image - Tilda's Heartflowers
- First Edition Papers - Bella Rose
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Magnolialicious - Accessory or Animal Stamps Only
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge - Favourite Things (the colour pink, flowers, stitching)
- My Mum's Craft Shop - Clean and Simple