I've used some of the soft pink papers from my Vintage Summer Basics Paper Pad and used the same shades of pink in my image.
I decided to stitch the panels, (note to self - think twice about cutting a circle shape if you're going to stitch them) and added some white pearls and a couple of white floral die cuts. I also used some of the backing papers as the solid piece behind my Arianna Sprig die to make it stand out against the white background.
- Image - Wild Rose Studio Teddy with Gerbera
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Maja Design Vintage Summer Basics Paper Pad
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Memory Box Arianna Sprig die
- Wild Rose Studio Rose Corner die
- Stamp & Create - Anything Goes
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- NordSalten HobbyClub - Round
- Papertake Weekly - To Die For