I've tried a bit of a new technique (video here) in the shadowing of the colouring by using some (fairly dark) grey. I think I did OK on her legs, and parts of the dress (well, her arms at least), but I was not so happy with her hat! I also should have been more brave with the folds in her dress. Oh, well, it's all a learning curve!
I used purple tissue paper with threads in it for the backing paper which I thought looked a bit spooky, as though the random threads were spider webs?
Ok. I'll get my coat! ;0)
- Image - Spell on Ya from Tiddly Inks
- Colouring - Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens (wand), DI Markers (hair detail)
- Cardworks Card base
- Purple tissue paper
- Purple Ink (for edging)
- Tiddly Inks Challenge - Non Traditional Halloween Colours
- That's Crafty Challenge - Spooky
- Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Halloween
- Simon's Wednesday Challenge - Colour Challenge
- My Craft Spot - Too Cute To Spook