Still, I'm sure that I can manage to find something to do if I have a couple of days to kill at home! ;0)
Anyway, onto the topic of today's post which is a card using a sweet LOTV bunny image that I've water-coloured with DI reinkers. I've also used papers and a sentiment from LOTV so it's a bit of a Lili hat-trick!
My card is to support the challenge at As You Like It Challenge where the theme is to choose cute or elegant. Can you guess what I chose!! Yup, it's got to be cute for me. I'm not sure I actually 'do' elegant, and I'm a sucker for anything adorable and fluffy.
- Image - LOTV Armful of Daisies
- Sentiment - LOTV Pretty Grungy Good Times
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley Promises Papers
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
- Glossy Accents