Pink and blue are definitely my two favourite colours, and although I've never really thought of them as a Christmas duo, they do seem to work quite well.
I've used a lovely corner die, but the snow flourish die didn't seem to fit very well, so I've chopped bits off and popped them under the image, peeking out to the side.
Initially I actually thought the image was for a birthday, but then I saw the poinsettia, so I've ensured the festive theme is clear with the Christmas sentiment and snowflake die cuts.
And I've got some sad news, because The Stamp Basket is closing down at the end of October. There is a closing down sale, so if you want to grab a crafty bargain, then pop over to the sale, but be quick, because once it's gone, it's gone for good!
- Image - A Rosie Rabbit Gift from Stampavie
- Molly Blooms Happy Christmas Sentiment
- Colouring - Promarkers, Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Wild Rose Studio Frosted Lace paper pad
- Wild Rose Studio Snowflake Corner
- Wild Rose Studio Snow Flourish die
- Neenah Classic Crest White Stamping Card
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Delightful Challenges - Add A Sentiment