Boy, these images are HUGE!
Probably unwisely when using a new image, I also decided to try a technique that I'm not really comfortable with which is the 'no-lines' technique.
I'm not sure I did a great job with my colouring attempts, but since the image is so huge it's ended up being the focus of the finished card, so there's not much to distract from it.
Can you perhaps focus on my stitching instead? Yes, great idea. Look how straight it is!!! :0)
- Image & Sentiment - Quinn in her Boots from Stamping Bella Uptown Girls
- Colouring - Copics
- Cardworks Card base
- Stazon Ink Pad (grey)
- Viva Pearl Pen - Ice White
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Inky Chicks - Xmas
- Penny Black & More - Get ahead for Xmas
- Copic Markers - No Lines Technique
- Deep Ocean - Just 1 Layer (the red outline is Copic as I couldn't find cardstock to match!)