I used a Magnolia border die to decorate the strip across the middle and some spotty ribbon purple ribbon as a trim. The papers are also ones I've had for ages (when I found this pad I went mad and bought about 3 pads of it in 6" and 12" pads). I love them so much that I hate to use them, but I think this little fairy deserved them! :0) Lastly the ribbon, wow, how long have I had this.... This card really is created from some old stash. Hmm, that makes a change!
I usually take a couple of minutes to set up my photos so that I get the light to glisten off any glitter, but this photo was actually taken at a bit of a odd angle. I had my kitty on my lap at the time, and any cat slave will know that you can't disturb a kitty when they're gracing you with their presence. Despite the awkward angle my first attempt really caught the glitter on her fairy wings well, so all was well!
- Image - Dreams & Wishes from Sugar Nellie at Funky Kits (she's out of stock in the rubber at the moment but the digi is available here)
- Typed sentiment
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Dovecraft Lucy Cromwell paper pad
- Momento Stamp Pad Ink
- Magnolia Doohickey Sweet Lovely Lace border die
- Spotty Ribbon
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Anything Goes
- Simply Create - Shop in your Craft Room
- Sister Act - Anything Goes
- Sketch Saturday - Sketch #333