It's called EWS. I have good days and bad, the symptoms come and go, but it's hit me pretty hard today.
I'm going to need a lot of therapy.
Or possibly chocolate.
Actually, better make that a lot of chocolate (and never mind the 'possibly').
So EWS, is 'Embellishment Withdrawal Syndrome'.
The symptoms are clearly present in today's card, which features no embellishments whatsoever.
Not even any of my beloved pearls. (yup, I've got it bad)
(OK there's maybe a little stitching, but that doesn't count, right?)
Crafty Little Fairies' new challenge is 'use only one designer paper', so despite the lack of, well, anything, it actually fits that theme perfectly.
I've gone all 'Jen Nelson' on you all of a sudden!!! I love her style, but get the twitches when I try it myself.
So, take a peek while I nip off to find some chocolate to help me recover from today's bout of EWS.
This is also my final challenge with the Crafty Little Fairies, after 12 months on the team. I've created with some lovely ladies, and loved every challenge, but it's time to move on. I hope to see you play along with us this month.
- Image - Time Flies by Lili of the Valley
- Typed Sentiment (Wendy Medium font)
- Colouring - Distress Ink Reinkers
- Cardworks Card base
- Lili of the Valley Promises Paper Pad
- The Langton watercolour paper
- Stazon Ink Pad
- Crystal Glamour Dust
- Glossy Accents
- Simon's Monday Challenge - Finishing Touch (Glitter!)
- Allsorts Challenge - A Stitch Up
- NordSalten Hobby Club - CAS
- Sparkles - Things with Wings