Sunday 13 March 2011

Panda Paul Bamboo

This is one of the Stamps Fairy's new images called Panda Paul Bamboo and he is adorable.  I've made him in a green theme and used my new nesties to create a lacy circle around him.  I've used completely digis today, image and backing papers, added some pearls, flowers and a sentiment from my talented blogging pal, Christine with a smaller nestie scalloped circle around it.  Hope you like Panda Paul as much as I do, and go and check out Gerda's other designs at Stamp Fairy.


Here's the view from the side to show how I've stamped him twice and layered him up on sticky foam pads.


I've been inspired by the following:
Happy crafting

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Netty this is adorable, awww yes Paul is so sweet, and I love those pretty papers xx

Christine L said...

Awww Panda Paul is sooooooo lovely.... Love how you've decoupaged him up - and the colours you've put behind him are perfect for a little panda like him! Brilliant to see my sentiment being used too.... thank you for the acknowledgement!
Hugs
Christine x

Debs said...

Super cute image & lovely card!
Thanks for playing along at Allsorts this week.
Good luck
Debs xx

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. I love the colours and the image is so cute.

Nikki x

Anne-Marie said...

Such a sweeeeet card......love it!

Alexeya said...

This works really well, adorable. Thanks also for the spring ticket you posted up a while ago - hope you like what I've done with it: http://alexeyascrafts.blogspot.com/2011/03/spring-has-sprung.html
Nicola x

Doreen said...

What a fabulous card,I love the image.xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable cute card.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

Beautiful Netty, he is just adorable! Jo xxx

Kim said...

What a darling and adorable card! Love the 3D you added! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous card Netty, love the cute image.

Donna x

Gerda said...

Awww :)

Tami said...

OK this is TOO CUTE I may have to go pick this guy up:) Thanks for playing at Gingerloft;) and for playing at Aly's

Mandy said...

Netty this is gorgeous, so sweet.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs Mandy xx

scotspanda said...

awwww how cute!!! I am a big fan of pandas hence my blog name lol Gorgeous card, love it

thanks so much for joining in with my Irish theme this week at Allsorts

hugs

Amanda xx