Monday 30 May 2011

Kute Kittens !!!

It is a new challenge today at Stamp Fairy Challenge Blog and the theme is a sketch.

I've been inspired by the quote : "It is impossible to keep a straight face in the presence of one or more kittens". How true that is, so here's my take on the sketch, using 3 images of Kasi the Kitten from Stamp Fairy, coloured of course in ginger like my little Arnie !!  The bottom 'peeking' image of Kasi is actually a generous freebie.  I've added flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, a chiffon ribbon from my stash and some flat backed pearls in orange to complement the ginger.


I hope you like my little Arnie  Kasi card !   Please pop on over to Stamp Fairy challenges to enter our sketch challenge this week and don't forget to pop over and have a peek at the creations from the other DT members too.  I look forward to seeing your creations. Here's a preview of the sketch:


There are also two new releases at Stamp Fairy today, Lenny Fathers Day and related sentiments, so check out the new releases out today:



I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

13 comments:

Doreen said...

Just gorgeous Netty.xxx

Lorraine A said...

awww ,, this is just sooo cute !! I love this card ! the images are adorable and the sentiment is perfect,, and so true !! :-)

thanks for joining us on the Papertake Weekly and Stamp Something Challenges :-)
luv
Lols x x x

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

I love Kasi - this is just adorable Netty!

Deanne :)

Tine said...

Hi again Netty. Such fun images and the sentiment works brilliantly with it. Thanks for joining us this week at I ♥ Promarkers with this lovely card.
Tine :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Another great card Netty. Thanks for joining us again on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

Anonymous said...

Gorgious card Natty! love the way you have done Kasi! beautiful flowers too! Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week, hugs Samantha

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Netty.
luv
Debby

Larissa said...

This is such a sweet card! Love the papers you used.

hugs,
Larissa

Karen said...

Gorgeous Netty, love the images, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
xx

Jackie Randolph said...

awww, Annette this is beautiful!! Love how you used Kasi with this sketch!!

Lisa said...

Adorable card and I love the sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something this week!

Emma H said...

So sweet, love those little kitties!

Sharon Basel said...

This is so adorable Annette! I love your sentiment and those Kasi images just make me smile! Terrific card!
Sharon :)