Saturday 25 February 2012

Just for Fun - Pretty Molly

I had such fun making the Centre Step Card last week, that I decided to make another one with sweet little Molly from Stampfairy.  With most of my shaped cards, I like to keep the embellies to a minimum, but seemed to still manage some die cuts, pearls, stickles, ribbons, bow and flowers on this one !!!


Card Recipe:
  • Image - Molly Throughout the Year (October) from StampFairy.com
  • Papers - First Edition Sweet Owl
  • Colouring - Pencils & Sansodor and Copics
  • Dies - Leaf & Swirl die from Magnolia
  • Flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
  • From my stash - pearls, Anita's ribbon, stickles
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

11 comments:

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card Annette! Love this shape of card. I love how you coloured Molly!

Hugs,
Larissa

Christine L said...

Fabulous image and lovely stepper card Annette... I'm really going to have to give this shape a go soon thanks to the link you sent me!

Love your Molly colouring too!

Hugs
Christine x

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Simply beautiful card Annette! Lovely colouring. Helen x

Larisa said...

Love your card. Great colour and I love the image.

Mojca said...

Love the colors .. at the moment I also use violet my self a lot .. lovely card Annette! Hugs! Mojca

Nikki said...

Netty your Hair looks great on your images You can always do what I do when I want a bright highlight I create it with a white gel marker then just add a liter colour over top if it's to white or big of an area
hugs Nikki

Chriss America Real said...

I really like your step card, just adorable! thank you so much for playing along with the Delightful Challenges Team this week!

Hugs,

Chriss

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card Annette :o) Love this sweet image and fab design too, so pretty. Lisa x

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hunny love the colours fab step card, Hugs me x

xxxtglxxx said...

This is a gorgeous colour palette Annette :) I think these Molly images are really cute and this shape card looks so clever too! :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie this is gorgeous, thank you so much for joining our first Die-ing for Challenge, hugs Pops x x x