Thursday 24 May 2012

Jubilee Wedding Celebrations

A friend is getting married on the Queen's Jubilee celebration day in 2 weeks time, and I wanted to make a card for her wedding using her colour theme which is ivory and plum.  I seem to be hooked on this style of shaped card right now, but I really think that it is much prettier and far more personal than a square one.  No doubt I'll fall back into square ones sooner or later, but for now, I'm happy with the shaped cards.  I've created a specific sentiment using the names of the happy couple.



See some of my cards available to buy on my eBay listings
eBay



Card Recipe:
  • Image - Wedding Couple from Lili of the Valley
  • Sentiment - One of my own
  • Papers - First Edition
  • Colouring - Promarkers, Copics, Sakura Stardust Gel pens, Dovecraft Shimmer chalks
  • Nesties - Lacey circles, Labels 18, Grand Nesties Labels 1
  • Cherry Blossom, 10mm & 15mm roses - Wild Orchid Crafts
  • From my stash -  Pearls, Glossy Accents, ribbon
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

9 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just perfect Annette,love the image and gorgeous colours.xxx

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card. Love the shape and colours used. The LOTV image is delightful, isn't cream/white & plum a good combination.
I just love that Nestie. I have stopped buying them as I have a lot, but that one is gorgeous. Debbiexx

ursula Uphof said...

A beautiful wedding card, lovely shape and gorgeous colours.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Lovely wedding card! This LOTV is so perfect for that, just love it x

xxxtglxxx said...

oooh, lovely card! :)

Gorgeous image and I love the crisp colours and papers :)

hugs

xxalisonxx

ladyjanet_56 said...

lovely card Netty, how are you keeping? Janet

Clair Matthews said...

I love this shape of card too :o)

Lena Katrine said...

Georgeous project! Thanks for taking part in our anything goes challenge at WOC this time :)
Hugs, Lena Katrine

Pink Dandelion said...

Beautiful card, the happy couple will love it. Debs xx