Tuesday 30 October 2012

Tommy Wizard Pouches

We're half way through this fortnight's challenge at Top Tip Tuesday which is Halloween.  I've been on a bit of a roll with my Trick or Treat pouches which I fill with goodies to hand out on Halloween.  Here are a couple more I've made, this time using orange rather than purple.




See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Project Recipe:
Please pop on over to the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge Blog to see the other creations by the talented design team, and to enter our challenge.  I look forward to seeing your creations this week.

I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

6 comments:

Christine L said...

These are fab Annette.... I do hope your trick or treaters appreciate them!

Hugs
Christine x

Bettina L. said...

Absolutely love these poches Annette. Striking colours and love the details too. Have a lovely day. Hugs Bettina xx

Unknown said...

These are really cute Annette, love the gems and bright colours. xxx

Mojca said...

Ohhhhhhh this is so cute. I love him and what a clever way to do this pouches really. Hugs! Mojca

Unknown said...

Love your little wizard and what a great idea. Thanks for playing along at OSCC.

Anne said...

What a lovely idea, these are gorgeous and I'm sure the children were thrilled with them x