Monday 5 November 2012

Remembrance Day Barry

I've seen a couple of challenges today that have caught my eye and even though it's a Monday night when I usually don't have time to craft after work and cooking dinner, I decided to have a quick crafting session.

Once I'd decided what I was going to make (which usually takes me as long as actually making the card) it came together really quickly.  It's Remembrance day this Sunday so I've made a Remembrance themed 'thank you' card using Barry from Stampfairy.

I actually found the flag really hard to colour since I was trying to get the wave in the flag 'fabric', and it ended up just looking a bit wonky!

Being a guy'ish kind of card, I've steered away from lots of embellies, but I couldn't resist a couple of die cuts and a few Viva Pearl Dots !!!



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

Christine L said...

Fab card Annette... perfect for remembrance day! Love his little flag..

Hugs
Christine x

Karen C said...

Ohh, how cute is this? I love it!! Fits wonderfully for our Give Thanks challenge over at Incy Wincy Designs! So glad you joined us this week! Hope to see more (you can enter up to 5 times)! Great sponsor this week too! :)
Hugs,
Karen C

Sarah-Jane said...

Super card. I like the image and papers. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

Julie said...

Gorgeous card, Annette -great choice of sketch and your flag is lovely! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash, this fortnight! Juliexx