Tuesday 29 January 2013

Birthday Wings

It's the half way point of the layers challenge at Top Tip Tuesday so I've got a card with lots of lovely layers. I've got a base card, doily, matted panel, matted image, ribbon, butterfly, and of course some pearls and a bow to top it off.



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • Tiddly Inks Challenge - Wings (butterfly die and owl papers - check out the one peeking just above the sentiment!!  That one made me smile!)
  • Bunny Zoe - Anything Goes
  • Sweet Stampin' - Ribbon
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable, cute card and I absolutely love it.
luv
Debby

Christine L said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this one Annette.... that's it.... I need to go colour a Wryn!!

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Waw I love your layout and the image is so cute!!!! Great colouring too, waw! hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

Hi Annette, awww isn't she just adorable and so perfectly coloured as well.

Gorgeous card - the butterfly is beautiful and your bow is wonderful.

Thanks for joining in with us this week at Sweet Stampin.

Sarah

Edwina said...

Wow! This is a gorgeous card. I love the butterfly and ribbon you used. Your coloring is wonderful. Thanks for sharing. Edwina Brown

Bettina L. said...

She is a beauty Annette and love how you did this the pink way with the butterfly and bow too. Hugs Bettina xx

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Absolutely precious card, Annette! Loving the layers, and you colored Wryn up so sweetly. So happy you joined us at Tiddly Inks!!
Hugs,
Leah

Gail said...

Oh my gosh, this is too cute for words, Love the color, image, your art work, the embellishments ... this is so adorable! Thanks for participating in the Sweet Stampin' Challenge. --Gail

Loopylou. said...

Beautiful card Netty.
Thank you so much for sharing it with the tiddly inkers
hugs Lou xx