Tuesday 19 February 2013

Mini Eggs

The theme today at Top Tip Tuesday is Tags, so I've made a gift bag and decorated it with a tag.  I printed the roll-bag template onto digital paper, cut out an oval centre on the front using a nestie, made a frame using Labels 18 nesties and stuck some acetate on the inside.

I punched some holes in the top and threaded through some sheer pink ribbon, adding my tag before tying a bow to seal the top of the bag.


Unfortunately I can't have tied it up very well though, because after taking my photos somehow the bag then fell open.  I have no idea how that has happened, and all the contents have mysteriously disappeared.

I really must tie my bows tighter in future.

Yup, between me and hubby, the mini eggs didn't even survive the weekend, let alone last until Easter.

I'd better buy some more to replenish the gift bag!






See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Sarah G said...

Lovely little gift bag.
lol at the mini eggs going AWOL x

Christine L said...

Wow Annette... how fab is your little bag!! Love how you've done the oval aperture with the frame.. clever idea!

And such a shame that you didn't tie it tight enough.. things like that happen here too.. can never understand it!

Hugs
Christine x

Chrissy said...

Oh! I love your gift bag Annette, gorgeous papers and decorations, cute tag, and I so remember those eggs, we dont get them here in NZ anymore, but sooo yum...shame the tie came undone...[ahem...]bet they were yummy..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Elaine Stark said...

Very pretty and yummy. Elaine

Mojca said...

Ohhhh what a cute little bag! mmmm the eggs look so yummy! hugs! Mojca

nnalorac said...

So sweet Annette, love the flowery paper, real spring like. Carolxx

Dan said...

What a lovely gift bag! The colours you've chosen co-ordinate perfectly with the pastel colours of the mini eggs too. Thanks for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

Sharon said...

A stunning gift bag Annette, love it! Don't feel too bad about eating those easter eggs, I would have done the same...lol hugs Sharon xx

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWWW so not fair eating all the mini eggs! thehheee LOVE the bag and tag too! hugs me x