Wednesday 24 April 2013

Santa's Little Helpers

We're half way through the 'H for Holiday Helpers' at ABC Christmas Challenge so I've got a card to share with you.  Reindeer are Santa's holiday helpers, right?

I've stamped my image onto stamping linen and coloured with alcohol markers.  I've opted for a traditional red and green colour theme.  The sentiment was typed and printed, but I wrote over it with a Sakura Stardust gel pen for added sparkle.



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting.

9 comments:

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Really cute card Annette - love the image and the frayed linen! Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog.
Helen x

Christine L said...

Such a gorgeous image so well coloured Annette.... really looks fab on that linen... but can't see how it doesn't bleed..

Fab card altogether with that lovely red bow!

Hugs
Christine x

Mojca said...

Oh the image is so cuteeee! What a great card Annette. hugs! MOjca

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Gorgeous Annette! I would never think of stamping on canvas but it turned out lovely!

Deanne :)

Candy C said...

Netty..your cards are always so darling and so well done. I love your stamped image on canvas. Then you colorized it, too! Goodness...I'm quite sure if I did something like that, it would not have turned out nearly as pretty as yours did! haha Your stamped image of Santa and the reindeer is darling and beautifully colored and blended. Love the red ribbon and bow on this one, too. Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

Barbara GR said...

OOOO... this is awesome!!! The image is fabulous!
Hugs
Barbara GR

Dorte said...

Stamping on linen makes the image look so soft and beautiful, love your card Annette,
hugs Dorte

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

That's gorgeous! I'm so impressed with the stamping on linen! Very cool xxxx

Anonymous said...

Super cute card love love love the way you have added the ribbon so perfectly tied too! hugs me x