Sunday 2 June 2013

Bunny Hop

My card for The Stamp Basket features a cute Bunny card from Wild Rose Studio called Bunny Hopping.

I really love the purple accents on this card, and the cute checked papers from Graphic 45. The filigree corner were originally die cut in white, but I coloured them with V17 Copic to match my ribbon, but then I found some purple shimmer paper in a similar colour, into which I punched a fancy border before attaching my checked paper panel.

Finally I added some pearls, and some die cut butterflies (again coloured with V17), but I only stuck the middles down, so that the wings lift up from the base card.

This card was made for someone special in mind.  Her style is quite C&S, in contrast to my normal fussy and floral, so I've tried to keep the card quite clean of embellies.  Hopefully she'll know who she is when she reads this, as it is her birthday TODAY!!!.  (Actually, I sure hope Mr Postman manages to get my card to her before she reads this post, as this could get embarrassing if she's not received it yet!!! LOL).



See my cards available to buy on eBay

eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

13 comments:

Sarah said...

Smashing card Annette, wonderful colours and such a cute bunny. She'll love it! x

Carissa said...

So very cute. Your coloring is beautiful.
Hugs, Carissa

Mojca said...

Waw Annette this is a really gorgeous card! hugs! Mojca

Jenée said...

DELIGHTFUL!! You can't go wrong with those LOTV images, and yours is so well coloured. A truly fun card.

Katelyn said...

This is a really cute card, I love it! The colours go really well together.

nnalorac said...

Just love your image so darn cute and your card is just adorable Annette. Carolxx

Larissa said...

Very adorable card! Love the cute image and fabulous colouring. Great design papers.

Xxxx

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwww super cute! love that corner too! hugs me xx

Chrissy said...

Sweet and gorgeous card Annette, love the cute little bunny, gorgeous colouring and never think to colour my die cuts..duh!..will have to store this in my memory..

Luv CHRISSYxx

CuteNCrafty Mommy said...

Great project. I love all the colors and everything.
Tabitha
Tabitha's Designs Blog
Low priced fun Digi Papers and stamps:)
Come join us at Craft Lovin, Father's Day Challenge:)

Mandy said...

Gorgeous crad Netty, so sweet and I love the clouds.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp
hugs
Mandy xx

Kim. said...

Aw what an adorable card, lovely image and design. Thanks for sharing with us this month at Crafty Calendar Challenge.
Kim xXx

lynne said...

Gorgeous card! Love that image and your clouds are fab!
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar for our Things with Wings Challenge.
Lynne x