Saturday 10 August 2013

Let's go fly a kite

My card today features Sun Kissed from The Stamp Basket, and she's currently on sale, as are the beautiful papers which are Magnolia and I'm sooo in love with them.  These are the Cloudy Purple Hearts, but I also have the pink and turquoise hearts which are my favourite. They're so pretty and subtle.  I tried to match the colours of my image to the papers to bring it all together.

The die cuts are all white to maintain the pale colouring, and I've used a Pine Needle Border and a couple of Summer Kites.  There's a piece of lace in there too, between the kites and the flowers, but it's quite pale so you have to have your specs on to see it!



See my cards available to buy on eBay
eBay


Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Annette! just wanted to also say thank you so very much for everything you do! hugs me xx

Danni said...

Very pretty and darling!

Sarah said...

She's just lovely Annette x

Squirrel x said...

Just too pretty for words hun! xx

Mervi said...

Hi Annette,
fabulous card with gorgeous colouring.
Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and more Challenge, good luck;-))m

Chrissy said...

So pretty Annette, what a sweet little girl, gorgeous colouring and love the pine needles die.beautiful..

luv CHRISSYxx

Wishcraft said...

Oh I've got those Magnolia papers, I'd forgotten all about them - thanks for the reminder!... Very pretty card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Jackie Scott said...

A very sweet card beautiful colors. Love the cloud background!

Christine L said...

This is fabulous Annette.... STUNNING colouring!

Hugs
Christine x

Else Irene said...

Such a sweet birthday card :) Thanks for playing with us at the Wild Orchid Challenge this week♥

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

fiction book reviews said...

Thank you for joining this week at Fab'n'Funky

Zoe x
Handmade with lots of Love
Co-Owner of Creative Fingers

Wendy said...

Adorable and so gorgeous...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky.
Wendy xx

Shirley said...

Beautifully done! Thank you for joining us this week at Fab'n'Funky!