Thursday 6 March 2014

Bambi

I'm really loving these Purple Onions Design images at the moment and am on a mission to ink up the ones I've bought recently (even though I've not used all the ones from my first order yet!).  Anyway, today's theme at Crafty Little Fairies is a song or film theme, so I've used Laurel the reindeer to represent the movie "Bambi"

The papers decided the colour scheme, but I'm afraid I can't remember what they are.  I think they were in a magazine, but I just can't remember the manufacturer.  If you recognise them, please let me know and I'll link them up properly.  I thought that the little trees on the paper complemented the trees in the background of my image.  I fussy-cut out the reindeer and layered him onto foam pads in front of my snowy trees.



Card Recipe, featuring items from The Stamp Basket:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a sweet deer, Dear!! Great painting again Annette. The die cut moon and stars is a lovely addition too xx

Judith said...

This is just gorgeous Annette - I love that cute little deer hugs Judith x

Debs said...

Adorable card Annette - such a sweet image - so perfectly fussy cut :o)
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at PTW this week - good luck xx

Squirrel x said...

Sarah beat me to it with the pun! Loving this one hunny, that deer is such a cutie (do you think there is something of the squirrel about his face?) and I adore how you have him in front of those fab trees. 11/10 as always. Hugs xx

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Annette and loved the movie Bambi..still makes cry and seen it at least 20 times..fabulous colouring and fussy cutting...

luv CHRISSYxx

Carole Pollard said...

So cute gorgeous card Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

Carol S. said...

Really cut Annette. Pretty scene. hugs, Carol S.xx

Wishcraft said...

Love that sweet deer and the tree scene looks fab too, gorgeous card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Helen said...

Gorgeous, Annette - a really sweet image and a beautiful card.

Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Calendar Challenge.

Helen x