Thursday 20 March 2014

Tag Team

We're down on the farm this week at Crafty Little Fairies and I've made a trio of tags using Penny Black farmyard animals doing a variety of antics.

The images are actually from the 12 Days of Christmas transparent set, but as I've not included the matching sentiments (6 Geese a-Laying, 8 Maids a Milking and 11 Pipers Piping) they can pass as everyday-images.

I like the quirky image of the sheep playing the bagpipes, but that goose's expression as she's pointing at the egg made me chuckle.  It looks like she's saying 'What!  You expect me to lay one of these?!"

I do admit that it does look rather large for the poor old girl, as it's almost the same size as her head!

So, does anyone fancy an omelette!!  :0)




Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



14 comments:

Squirrel x said...

Gorgeous tags hun, love how you have used these Christmas stamps, they work so perfectly. I think the goose is actually saying "Look what I did!". Hugs xx

Sarah said...

These are fabulous tags Annette, what brilliant images. The goose does look rather shocked and it reminds me of when Declan (our eldest)had his very first viewing of a calf being born, he was about three. He watched quietly, then looked up at Martin and said "How did he get up there Daddy?" !!! xx

Jane Savage said...

Lovely tags, Annette. I particularly like the nestie shape you chose to use. All the characters are fab with great expressions. I think the goose is saying “See, no pain; no gain!” :)xx

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun tags Annette..such cute images and love the shape and design..fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Such fab, fun tags!
Helen x

Barbara GR said...

Amazing idea Annette!!! They are fantastic!!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Anonymous said...

tehehhe these are brilliant LOVE PB images :0)

Carol S. said...

Brilliant tags Annette. All great images. I think she is saying,
"All that effort and pain and I still don't know if it's a boy or girl!" Hugs, Carol S.xx

Jennifer said...

What a brilliant use of those stamps!!!...very clever of you, Annette. I also love the Labels you converted into tags.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

Christine L said...

Cutie-Patootie tags hon.... the geese-a-laying one made me chuckle!! hehe

Christine x

Mojca said...

Waw the images are so cute and the shape is really gorgeous! hugs! Mojca

Zippy said...

These tags are fantastic and love the images! xxx

Seafield Jo said...

These are all gorgeous tags. I love the shape you've used and the expressions on all their faces made me laugh. Love how you've coloured the sky too.

Thanks for joining our latest challenge at Crafty Calendar.

Jo x

Helen said...

These are fab Annette - I love using these images for non-Christmas projects too!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x