Thursday 27 March 2014

Pots of Love

The new challenge at As You Like It Challenge has given me the perfect opportunity to play with another stamp I've not used before.  The theme is to showcase your favourite animal, and mine has to be kitty-cats!

I've used a sweet little image by Lili of the Valley and painted with DI reinkers in some dusky pinks.  The papers are also from LOTV, and are my current favourite pad.

There is also a brand new challenge starting today at  Crafty Little Fairies, where the theme is tags, so I've created a little tag using the sentiment that came with the image.  I punched a hole in one end and threaded through a couple of strands of pink twine, inked around the edge, and popped it on the card using some foam pads.  I thought it looked a bit like a plant pot tag, so it kind of matched the plant pot theme in the image and gorgeous floral papers.



Card Recipe:
I've been inspired by:
  • LOTV Ideas to Inspire - Bingo (Ribbon, Pearls, Flowers)
Happy crafting
Annette
xx



12 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely, lovely stamp Annette and perfectly painted, as usual!! xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So pretty, gorgeous image and beautiful layout and papers

Jane Savage said...

Such pretty papers and an adorable image! Just gorgeous! xx

Mojca said...

oh this is really cute Annette! hugs! Mojca

Christine L said...

awwww such a cute little image.. and of course a gorgeous card as always from you Annette... perfect design and fabulous colour choice and papers!

Hugs
Christine x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Cute, cute, cute - I love this! I have this image too and it's so sweet! I should use it again soon.

Emily Lauritzen said...

This is just adorable! I love that sweet image! Great layout for the card!
<3 Emily L.

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card, I love the pretty oink pearls! ~Diane

Carol S. said...

Another pretty card Annette. Love the cute image and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

Wishcraft said...

Such a cute image and love how you've coloured it... this is one of my favourite paper pads too. Very pretty card hun :o) Hugs, Lisa x

Erica said...

What a gorgeous card, Annette! These two have got to be my favourite kitten stamp and you've coloured them beautifully!

Thanks for joining our Lili of the Valley 'Crafty BINGO' challenge!

Good Luck!

Hugs

Erica x

Anonymous said...

I love this those cats are so darn cute!! and love your colouring too! so pretty! hugs me xx